- Salaire À discuter
- Publié le 7 janvier 2022
- Ajouter aux favoris
Dès que possible
Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Family Medicine - Pugwash
Requisition ID: 34825
Opportunity Type: Permanent
Estimated Annual Salary: 250,000 - 300,000
Type of Remuneration: APP- Alternative Payment Plan
Site Visit & Reallocation Allowance Programs: Site Visit Program; Relocation Program
Department of Health & Wellness Incentives: Family Medicine Bursary Program; Debt Assistance; Tuition Relief
About This Opportunity
North Cumberland Collaborative Emergency Centre is seeking family physicians to join their collaborative practice that consists of three physicians, a nurse practitioner, and a family practice nurse. It is a turnkey practice supported by an electronic medical record (EMR).
- work collaboratively with health care providers
- provide service deliverables to meet the needs of the community of practice
- participate equitably in the on call requirements of the division, department, program, or services as set by the zone department head
- respond to urgent matters while working or on call
- 37.5 hours per week
- 46 weeks per year
- Emergency Department coverage one day per week and one weekend per month
- all applicants must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Nova Scotia (CPSNS)
- all family physicians must be eligible for certification with the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- membership with the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
Pugwash is representative of all that is good along the northern shores of Nova Scotia: the friendly people, a safe deep harbour, sandy beaches, and the ''warmest waters north of the Carolinas'' in the summer. Pugwash and area is not just a summer retreat for many cottagers and visitors, it has attractions all year round with excellent hiking, snowmobile and ATV trails, serene wild life habitat reserves nearby, hunting in the fall, and birdwatching in the spring. Long, deep, cool rivers are perfect habitats for salmon. The surrounding areas remain wooded, making excellent habitat for the many birds of prey such as bald eagles and osprey. Ski Wentworth is only a 20 minute drive away!
Physicians in Nova Scotia provide fulfilling patient care which embraces family life, professional development and community involvement. That's what makes practicing medicine in Nova Scotia unique. Physicians are increasingly attracted to practices that offer team-based care to their patients and allow them to consult with their peers. The size and scale of Nova Scotia allows for better connections across the health care system. Your practice of medicine and your life is richer here. Nova Scotia is more than medicine.
Nova Scotia Health (NSH) is committed to being a workforce that is free of discrimination, values diversity and is representative, at all job levels, of the people we serve. Our priority groups are Aboriginal People, African Nova Scotians, Persons with Disabilities and Recent Immigrants. Members of these groups are welcome to apply and self-identify if they wish to be considered under our Employment Equity policy.