Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
As a Sales Consultant at Surfaces & Co., you will have the unique opportunity to showcase your unique talents, know-how and experience all while developing the market of one of Toronto’s must-see design showrooms.
Surfaces & Co. is looking for a leader in sales to join the team at its new exclusive boutique to promote it among architects and designers operating in the York area.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in sales, particularly in the areas of tiling and plumbing. He/she is attentive to customer needs and offers creative solutions that exceed expectations in order to provide an extraordinary consumer experience.
As brand ambassador to Surfaces & Co., you are independent and take initiative; you work with a keen sense of organization and you value teamwork and close collaboration with Surfaces & Co.’s partners. You are committed to achieving high results in line with the organization’s objectives. You adhere to the values of excellence that are reflected at all levels of Surfaces & Co. and make them your own as you contribute to the growing success of the organization.
Surfaces & Co. offers a dynamic and stimulating work environment that recognizes and encourages talent and effort. If you feel you have the right profile and are looking for a challenge, we will be happy to meet with you and invite you to grow your career within our team.
- Greet and welcome clients arriving at the reception;
- Answer the phone, forward calls and take messages;
- Go on the road part of the time to make sales;
- Enter into inventory all materials and merchandise received;
- Create codes for new products;
- Handle all matters pertaining to transport, including submitting applications and filing claims (for Canada and the US);
- Manage domestic logistics and transport;
- Plan and follow up on deliveries to clients;
- Advise clients, suggesting products and answering all of their questions;
- Place customer orders and ensure their follow-up;
- Process customer deposits and payments;
- Balance the cash register;
- Apply the company’s internal policies;
- Be a resource for clients, providing alternatives and solutions when problems arise;
- Ensure that all inventoried products are on display in the showroom;
- Ensure the proper display, branding, and marketing of all of the products in the showroom;
- Participate in special and/or promotional events.
The ideal candidate's profile:
- DEC in Interior Design or equivalent, i.e. 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in retail and design;
- Have a valid driver's license
- Focused on providing excellent customer service;
- Demonstrate leadership ability;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office);
- Good knowledge of Canadian and American (US) logistics and procedures related to customs;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Able to solve issues with customers and/or colleagues;
- Good knowledge of plumbing and finishing products, an asset;
En : Avancé
En : Avancé
Assurance des frais médicaux et paramédicaux
Assurance en cas de décès par accident
Assurance invalidité de longue durée
Bonis de performance
Congés de maladie
Programme d'aide aux employés (PAE)
Transport en commun à proximité
D'autres offres de Mosaïque Surface qui pourraient vous intéresser