Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Match Retail is looking for a Sales Associate seeking a part-time opportunity to join our team and represent our client, NESPRESSO in Langford. Working alone at the Nespresso kiosk within the retail location, you will be educating clients on the Nespresso brand, offering product demonstrations, and convincing clients to purchase a luxury coffee machine.
- Create a positive and engaging experience between the consumer and brand
- Achieve all key objectives including sales goals and positive consumer experience
- Deliver key messages and personalized advice: educate consumers on Nespresso’s line of products and system features
- Submit sales reports and comments in a timely manner online
- Maintain an organized and clean kiosk (inventory, cleanliness)
- Attain sales objectives
- At least 6 months of experience in retail sales with sales objectives or commission.
- Possess a clear understanding of sales and customer service fundamentals: formal sales training an asset
- Strong communication skills: ability to accurately represent the brand as well as determine consumer needs
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Reliable and punctual with scheduled work hours.
- Access to a smartphone with internet
- Access to a car - an asset
- Part-time ( up to 12 hours per week ) - shifts are 4 hours long and occur on Saturday and Sunday with the occasional Friday
- Start date infield would be April 3rd 2021
- Must be comfortable standing for duration of shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rate (19$/hr) plus sales incentives
- An online paid training will be offered.
- Personal protecction kit (mask, face shield, gloves and desinfectant) will be provided.
Match Retail is a leading sales, merchandising and branded retail agency working for major brands across North America. Inspired by an endless desire to help transform brands so they can be retail ready, Match Retail works with tier one clients to drive conversion in traditional shopping environments through enhanced customer experiences. The agency prides itself on top-notch people and best-in-class training to produce unparalleled execution that it measures with pinpoint accuracy. Learn more at www.matchretail.com
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward. Match Retail is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
No. référence interne 3414
D'autres offres de Match Retail qui pourraient t'intéresser