The Order Picker is responsible for picking customers orders for shipment and updating electronic inventory records in a timely manner according to company designated targets expectations.
Picking customers orders for shipment and updating inventory electronic records in accordance with shipping specifications (date, location, customer requirements).
- Picking orders in a timely manner according to company designated targets and expectations;
- Clean aisle ways of paper and other refuse;
- Understand and adhere to all HACCP requirements;
- Understand and adhere to all safety procedures regarding the handling of product and the operating of various pieces of power equipment needed to perform the duties of the position.
SHIFTS: Morning, Afternoon and Night Shifts
- Power jack
- Counter balance
- Pallet wrapper
- Pallet Inverter
- Pick slips
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Completion of the company orientation and training program for the safe operation of equipment
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the SAP system including the use of a RF Scanner gun
- Demonstrated ability to use all types of power equipment in a safe and intelligent manner
- WHMIS training
- Weight Lifting up to 50lbs,
- Physical mobility