Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location:1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
At Loblaw, we help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. Through our innovation and quality products, we’re here for our friends, neighbours, family members and colleagues.
We succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us.
We’re looking for adaptable people who are thrilled to join us in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We promote leaders at every level and support our people to follow their passion.
Systems Sr. Analyst, Supply Chain
As part of the larger Supply Chain Logistics organization, the Systems team is responsible for the standardization of processes; measurement and reporting as well as systems design and deployment to support day-to-day operations and changes within Loblaw’s Supply Chain. In partnership with the operational Supply Chain teams, this team strives to maintain accurate information, consistent practices and efficiencies within Supply Chain Operations.
The Systems team will be accountable for the design, implementation and maintenance for all systems used across the supply chain operational network. This team will work in partnership with operations leadership and IT to establish and maintain a process to evaluate systems requirements to support operational execution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Participate and support multiple projects
- Work with operational subject matter experts (SME’s) to document system/application user stories and communicate requirements to IT and Vendor partners
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to design, develop and implement requirement solutions
- Collaborate with IT leads and developers to implement the requirement solutions
- Collaborate with testing teams to define and execute testing plans (QA SIT and UAT)
- Work with operations stakeholders on system implementation and sustainment of the new application and reinforce new business processes
- Provide continuous support and training throughout the go live process, and be central point of contact for colleagues on related issues
- Perform data validation, functional design and testing in support of deliverables
- Analyze issues and data to identify opportunities for system optimization
- Present the results of analyses, of business issues/needs and functionality of project results to operational leadership in a clear and concise format
- Create incident tickets for issue resolution; ensure incidents are raised and addressed within agreed time frames and SLA’s; provide status updates to stakeholders
- Work with IT, Vendor Partners and data teams as required to resolve system issues
- Facilitate status updates with user groups and management on issue status, system availabilities, system changes and training needs
- Process and track change request and defects that are received
- Provide individual coaching to help users troubleshoot errors and to train users on more complex processes
- Assist Learning & Development to design training materials
- Deliver training or provide support to SME’s and/or end users
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain or System Projects
- University or College degree in computer science, Industrial Engineering, business technology management, or supply chain management is ideal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio etc.)
- Highly motivated to meet all deadlines and expectations
- Flexible to adapt to changing dynamics and problem-solving approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very detail-oriented with strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Extensive problem-solving experience, conducting and identifying root cause analysis, escalating issues as necessary
- Demonstrated Project Management competencies
- Previous experience with any of the following systems is an asset:
- Manhattan (WM/LM), Blue Yonder (IPFR/TMS), Red Prairie Time & Attendance, SAP, Kronos, IsoTrak, project 44, Power BI
Loblaw is committed to sustainability by sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. Our CORE Values - Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence - guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits - these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.