Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Location:1 President's Choice Circle, Toronto, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
The Security Expert, IAM governance monitors, reports, remediates, and manages the overall security posture of the IAM platform, to enable efficient and effective protection of Loblaw’s information assets and ensure IT access is aligned with business needs and adhered to policies and standards.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of IAM process, access governance, and risk management related to IAM technologies and operations, including Identity and Access Governance (IAG), Active Directory (AD), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Certificate and Key Management (CKM), SAP Security, and related outcomes within the IAM Platform. Key accountabilities include:
- Leads the tracking of IAM governance risk identifications and issue resolutions, escalating issues to senior management as required
- Supervises and supports security and IAM teams to mitigate identified IAM risks related to platform, PAM, CKM, SAP, and AD
- Leads the consolidation and reporting of IAM issues and risks to senior management and key stakeholders within the organization
- Develops and manages IAM governance continuous process improvement and risk metrics identifications and reporting
- Ensures end to end IAM processes are up to date and adhered to established policies and standards
- Analyzes user access roles and security settings to independently assess compliance with defined standards
- Manages user access re-certification's processes, as defined by company policies
- Provides security consulting/advisory services on projects which have an impact on the security posture of the IAM ecosystems
- Provides assistance and support, ensuring on-time delivery of governance related initiatives
- Reviews and maintains department documentation to ensure it reflects current processes and procedures
- Supports audit and compliance teams to manage findings and provide required artifacts
- Collaborates with the broader IT security, business users, risk and compliance organization to update, interpret, and implement IAM policies and standards
Must have: Strong working knowledge of IT operations, access controls, ITIL, SDLC, PMLC, risk management, and security reporting to senior management
Must have: Strong understanding of SAP security, access management, applications life cycle management, and service management operations
Must have: Infrastructure technology and project life cycle management
Nice to have: An understanding of networking concepts, Active Directory (AD), SAP and fiscal budgetary management
Must have: Ability to lead teams in a fast-paced environment while providing leadership and guidance to team members for specific deliverables
Must have: Ability to communicate and work with multiple simultaneous stakeholders and prioritize competing priorities
Must have: Strong problem-solving skills
Must have: Time Management skills and the ability to work independently on daily tasks and project-related assignments
Must have: Strong oral and written communication skills, especially development of executive reports
Must have: Experience working with internal/external audit teams will be an asset
Essential Work Required:
Must have: 10+ years of experience in a complex IT environment
Must have: 5+ years of experience in IT security and operational risk management
Must have: Experience working with security, ITIL, SDLC, PMLC, cryptography, and access authentication/authorization
Nice to have: Experience with IAM and PAM products
Nice to have: Experience in using ServiceNow ticketing system and working knowledge of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and digital certificates
Nice to have: Related IT certifications (e.g. ITIL, CISSP, CRISC, CISA) and PMP
How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
D'autres offres de Loblaw Companies Ltd - Head Office qui pourraient t'intéresser