At The Source, we believe that the right tech makes all the difference and exist to help Canadians discover the endless possibilities of tech. We carry the latest tech, offer advice across all categories and networks, and put our customers first to ensure they find the right tech for them.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
The Career you want.
As the Associate, Omnichannel - Digital Experience you will be responsible for coordinating the set up and validation of new products/items in our eCommerce platform. Optimize the features and functionality of the site to support a user experience that increases engagement and conversion either online or in-store. You will support the ongoing experience from start to finish for all screen sizes including mobile, tablet, desktop and in-store kiosk. Works closely with all functions of the Omnichannel & Alt Channel business as well as the Marketing, Operations and IT Teams to ensure the platform will optimize user experience.
What you will do.
- Support in the researching, creation & uploading of content & specifications for new/updated eCommerce products; working with internal buying team members and external vendors
- Facilitate data entry input of new items to our eCommerce database; ensure all attributes/product specifications are listed accurately
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting around our product features and functionality performance
- Evaluate product solutions and make data driven decisions to optimize the web and mobile experiences
- Execute projects and tasks to enhance the features within the site to engage customers
- Document and measure user experience KPI's via all platforms
- Assist with managing the e-commerce ratings and reviews engine
- Coordinate and maintain 3rd party vendors to build product solutions to enhance overall experience
- Working closely with IT and Operations teams to build and evolve digital experiences
- Complete special projects and tasks upon request. Perform all other duties assigned.
Skills we’re looking for.
- Advanced organizational skills; strong time management and prioritization; ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects on tight deadlines
- Proficiency with computers/technology; comfortable with Microsoft Office, Photoshop & Google analytics
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to generate new ideas and methods
- Action oriented with a proven track record of making things happen in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English language skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation); Bilingualism (English/French) an asset
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in eCommerce and mobile environments
- 2 - 3 years college/university degree or equivalent
It’s all about you.
We’re proud to offer a competitive compensation package at The Source including a robust extended medical and dental benefits plan and RRSP contribution matching! If that’s not enough, we also have a number of great place to work initiatives including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
Position Type: Non Management
Position: Associate, Omnichannel - Digital Experience
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/24/2022
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
As Canada's favourite tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home - and we're also proud to offer a competitive compensation package that includes an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi-faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected. Accommodations are available on request for all candidates taking part in any aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.