Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
SENIOR STRUCTURAL DESIGNER
Atlas Structural Systems is an award-winning manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of pre-engineered structural systems for commercial and residential construction projects in Eastern Canada. Our integrated roof, wall, and floor systems offer proven quality and provide a great deal of benefit and value.Senior Structural Designers are creative, problem-solvers that use their knowledge of construction, design and building codes to create structural systems that are cost-effective and easy to install. They also have the experience to train and assist less experienced designers.
Typical career steps are become a Sales Manager or Plant Manager.
- Design residential and commercial roof, wall and floor systems using 3D software
- Prepare engineered drawings, layouts and job site packages
- Provide customer service to contractors and home owners
- Produce quotes for roof, wall and floor systems
- Train and assist less experienced designers
- CET designation or Engineering degree is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in structural design
- Able to read and interpret structural and architectural drawings
- Independent, problem solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MiTek software is an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A safe work environment
- Competitive wages
- RRSP contributions
- Employee discounts
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:Apply today!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click
Atlas Structural Systems is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
D'autres offres de J.D. Irving Limited qui pourraient vous intéresser