Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
As Clinical Informatics Nurse, you will be an integral part of a collaborative, inter-disciplinary team focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers. If you are looking for a company that is constantly moving forward in pursuit of successful outcomes, get ready to love it here!
What you'll be doing
• Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the eMR systems and disseminates that understanding with clinical staff
• Develop material and facilitate training sessions
• Utilize various mediums/approaches to creatively advance education in order to meet needs of individuals and groups
• Interpret and identify specific learning challenges, and in conjunction with the Nursing Administration Group, arrange learning opportunities based on the individual’s learning needs
• Attend education sessions to maintain currency with program
• Contribute to leadership and management meetings regarding eMR systems development, implementation and sustainability
• Participate in the development of guidelines, policies, and procedures in keeping with administrative/clinical/operational needs
• Provide ongoing system support and assistance to staff of all clinical departments
• Problem solve with clinical professionals on integrating current workflow and practice with the required changes related to eMR systems
• Collaborate directly with departmental leadership and PDL’s (Professional Discipline Lead) regarding staff concerns related to use of eMR systems
• Provide formal and informal in-services to clinical staff in a variety of settings
• Assist with testing of required system updates and training of staff and physicians
• Reports software issues or enhancements requests to vendors
• Assist with managing end-user education, issues, set up, and testing for applications within the eMR systems
• Proactively identify potential eMR system and application related issues and report to appropriate departments
• Flexible hours may be required in order to meet the requirements of workforce demands
What we're looking for
• Licensed with the College of Nurses of Ontario, Registered Nurse preferred
• Advanced knowledge and usage of eMR systems and how it relates to clinical practice across all professional discipline
• An IT related background would be beneficial
• Certificate in Health Informatics preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills and supportive customer service when interacting with clinical staff
• Ability to prioritize and adapt in a demanding and fast-paced environment
• Ability to problem solve and work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team, while also able to work independently on projects
• Ability to educate in a formal classroom setting
• Commitment to working within Homewood’s Health and Safety Standards
• Demonstrated commitment to Homewood’s Core Competencies (Service Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, and Integrity)
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
Homewood Health Inc. is committed to ensuring that its teams reflect the diversity of our community and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role. Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.
D'autres offres de Homewood Health qui pourraient t'intéresser