Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
As a Central Staffing Clerk, you will be an integral part of a collaborative team focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers. If you are looking for a company that is constantly moving forward in pursuit of successful outcomes, get ready to love it here!
Hours of Work: Part-time, 24 hours plus per week. Shift hours are between 0600 and 2300 Monday-Sunday. This is a unionized UFCW position.
What you'll be doing
• Ensure appropriate replacement of unfilled scheduled nursing shifts
• Contact and confirm replacement shifts with appropriate nursing personnel
• Update the scheduling system (Kronos) as vacant shifts are filled and communicate all revisions
• Notify the Nursing Managers of any discrepancies in requests
• Other administrative functions related to the maintenance and composition of work plans and nursing schedules
What we're looking for
• Minimum of High School diploma
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Kronos
• Minimum of six months clerical and scheduling experience
• Experience in a unionized environment an asset
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community from COVID-19, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, Homewood Health Centre requires that all staff have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
As an equal opportunity employer, Homewood Health is committed to employment accessibility, diversity, equity and inclusion. For this reason, we encourage applications from members of equity-seeking groups including women, racialized and indigenous communities, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions.
Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.