- Salaire À discuter
- Temps plein
- Publié le 13 janvier 2022
- Ajouter aux favoris
Dès que possible
Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
UNIT COORDINATOR - B
RHA Job Number:GO-00607328-1
Number of Vacancies:1
Hours to International Airport:2.0
Facility Name:MENTAL HEALTH - SHR
Employment Term:Full Time
Posting Date:October 19, 2020
Closing Date:October 19, 2021 17:00
Hours of Work:Shift Information: Days
448.00 hours per 12 week rotation: 56 shifts of 8.00 hours
Rate of Pay: $39.230 to $48.920 (6 step range)
Reporting to the Inpatient Manager, the Clinical Care Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the highest standard of care and services are provided to the patients and families in the Inpatient Services. As an experienced practitioner, the Clinical Care Coordinator acts in a leadership role to provide specialized clinical expertise, coordination, teaching, and support to the patient care team which includes, the patient, family members, and interdisciplinary team members within a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing or Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA) or Registered Psychiatric Nurses Association of Saskatchewan (RPNAS)
Minimum of two (2) years experience as a Nurse in a Mental Health environment in the previous five (5) years. Preferably past experience as a charge nurse and or coordination experience.
- Note: This position is open to all SUN members within the bargaining unit as per Article 27.05 of the SUN Collective Bargaining Agreement, however first preference will be given to employees of Sunrise Health Region.
External applicants must upload the following additional documents when applying for this job:
- Current Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 6 months old)
- Grade 12 or post-secondary education certificates/transcripts
- Proof of enrollment if applying on Certificate/Diploma positions
- Any applicable licenses/registrations relating to the role
**Please note that if all relevant information is not received, your application will not be considered.
Expected Start Date: October 19, 2020
Expected Up To Date: October 19, 2021
This posting will remain Open until Filled.
External applicants applying to the Saskatchewan Health Authority are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of Vaccination will be required prior to offer of employment.
Working in Canada
Candidates are required to be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply on this position.
Direct Inquiries To
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE HEALTH CAREERS IN SASK WEBSITE BY CLICKING ''APPLY''.
ATTACHMENT TOTALS SHOULD BE NO LARGER THAN 10 MB.