Grundfos Canada is seeking applications for a Junior Sales Position in the Quebec City area
This position’s primary focus is to increase Grundfos’ market share for our Building Services portfolio in the province of Quebec. This position involves both inside and outside sales activities, collaborating with the rest of the Quebec outside sales team as well as with the inside support team located at our Oakville head office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building relationships throughout the entire sales channel, with our distribution partners, in accordance with the Grundfos value and our brand image.
- Provide sales support to our customers to facilitate and add value to the selling process. This will include but is not limited to:
- Analysing specifications and understanding applications in order to provide a competitive solution
- Generating quotes and submittals to meet design specifications
- Providing technical information to their sales people and quotes teams
- Providing product training and keeping them informed of new product launches and evolution
- Training them to take advantage of our systems and tools
- Supporting their contractor community and building maintenance operators
- Continually develop knowledge of the geography, markets, applications and accounts including market specific drivers, key decision makers, competitors, and economic conditions.
- Work with the rest of the team to assess current distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Provide interdepartmental technical assistance when required and interacting with other Grundfos resources (product managers, Customer service teams, pricing team, operations, shipping) when required to satisfy our customers.
- Learn and use Grundfos account management tools and processes, including maintaining customer database, documenting sales contacts, tracking opportunities and quotes.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policies, procedures, legislation, regulations and direction, and identify and notify management of non-compliance situations for resolution.
- Comply with all health and safety initiatives to ensure the Company remains a safe workplace.
Education: Degree or Diploma in an engineering or technologist capacity specializing in mechanical, electrical or similar engineering discipline or a combination of experience, education (such as CET) and training.
Experience: Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in a field related to Building services - Mechanical/heating/water supply systems and controls.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of pumps and pumping systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Commercial Building Services pumping applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French and the ability to adapt to various levels of customers, engineering and management audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate consistent technical accuracy and analytic skills and present a positive, competent image to customers through effective presentation skills.
- Ability to follow an analytical and systematic approach to business/sales processes and problem solving.
- Demonstrated business maturity and acumen, sound judgment, a strong work ethic, a positive and professional approach even under trying circumstances.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work flow under the pressures of deadlines and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively independently and to interact respectfully, effectively and professionally in a team environment.
- Excellent PC skills with above average knowledge and use of Microsoft Office application programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as an aptitude for learning and applying new systems and programs.
- This position requires enthusiasm, a sense of urgency, initiative and results-orientation.
The incumbent is in a seated position for prolonged periods of time with occasional twisting to reach equipment on desk, performs simple grasping, listens with sufficient acuity to perform all aspects of the job, and occasionally lifts product or other material up to 50 lbs.
The duties of this position are performed part days in an office environment requiring driving and/or sitting at a desk or in meetings for long periods of time, with part time on site at customer locations.
Condition of Employment
This position requires the incumbent to staying current with the latest technology and participate in skills upgrading. This position may occasionally require international travel. The incumbent be willing to travel within and outside Canada occasionally, and must possess and maintain a valid passport.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and current resume which clearly details your qualifications as required by this position no later than the posting closing date.
- Assurance dentaire
- Assurance invalidité de courte durée
Assurance invalidité de courte durée
- Assurance invalidité de longue durée
Assurance invalidité de longue durée
- Conciliation travail et vie personnelle
Conciliation travail et vie personnelle
- Congés mobiles
- Formation continue
- Programme de formation et de développement
Programme de formation et de développement
- Reconnaissance des années de service
Reconnaissance des années de service
- Régime de retraite
Régime de retraite
- Stationnement gratuit
- Véhicule fourni
D'autres offres de Grundfos Canada Inc. qui pourraient vous intéresser