Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Join our Global Wealth Team!
Product: Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform
As a Senior Project Manager working as a part of the Wealth360™ Digital Wealth Platform team, you will lead all project processes and execute the various phases of work in collaboration with the technical and product manager team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Who you are:
You will be accountable for the requirements lifecycle and Requirements Management Plan (RMP) of a portfolio of assigned client projects and proposals. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, working to ensure that that stakeholders are aligned and that requirements are being covered.
•Primarily, working with client implementation and proposal teams to intake and manage requirements through their lifecycle, from bullet point ideas through to production rollout and business acceptance.
•You are not responsible for solutioning or designing, but instead, to inventory requirements from Client Implementation, then work with the Product Management team to get them solutioned into product requirements, and then collaborating with Engineering teams on delivery.
• Managing and executing the change management plan for requirements as required.
• Acting as a client implementation/proposal team liaison for Product Management.
• Working with Product Management, managing the execution of release-related activities.
• Working with Product Management, contributing to process improvement and identifying areas for innovation.
• Working with engineering teams on release planning and aligning product development processes to product management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 7years + experience as a senior project manager preferably within a related technical environment (working with digital wealth product).
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Project management. PMP preferred.
• Proven stakeholder management, executive communication, and cross-team collaboration.
• Strong organization and experience with project management tools and techniques.
• A track-record for ownership and leadership in project management.
- Wealth Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
D'autres offres de Groupe CGI qui pourraient t'intéresser