Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
***Open to remote work anywhere in Atlantic Canada***
CGI is seeking a seasoned agile coaches, with significant BDD experience and experience with at least two Agile-at-scale frameworks, to join our growing team supporting our financial services clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, other vendors when required, and our end-clients.
This agile coach will work at various CGI/clients site consulting and executing various IT initiatives, with a very hands-on approach including stepping in for various scrum agile roles when needed, from road map assessment architecture best practice phase implementations, and go live, and beyond until scrums can function in a self-sufficient and autonomous manner.
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create. Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services.
• Utilizing deep experience as both a Team Coach (setting up new Agile teams from scratch), and an Executive Coach (guiding and challenging leadership through commercial transformations), to achieve meaningful business outcomes
• Contribute hands-on with specific expertise on Agile Methodology
• Act as a subject matter expert in various agile flavours with a focus on Scrum/Agile: driving excellence in Agile adoption, strategic consultation to leadership, and acting as a community leader in the Global Agile Community of Practice
• Provide agile use-cases from your own experiences, and those that you continually research, as input into the Toolkit
• Work as part of a larger coaching team under the direction of a transformation architect
• Ensure markets and global teams have access to the latest thinking, tools, methodologies, Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile, and Kanban
• Identify successful local solutions / tactics on Scrum/Agile and Kanban that could be scaled
• Responsible for providing requirements on Design Thinking, Scrum/Agile, Kanban, and Test-First techniques, and contributing to the Digital Governance & Knowledge Team to ensure these are built into client’s Digital Learning Curriculum
• Model Agile in the way you think and act to inspire cultural change throughout the organization
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent from an accredited university; engineering, computer science, or business preferred
• Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in agile with at least two years as a scrum master or product owner, and three years of coaching
• Experience and knowledge in BDD with expert knowledge of Gherkin/Cucumber or SpecFlow
• Prior experience working on a large transformational change initiative
• Willingness to travel internationally up to 50%
• Innovative thinker
• Expert working knowledge and experience in several Agile Methodologies
• Expert working knowledge in at least two agile-at-scale frameworks with a preference for SAFe
• Intellectual curiosity and the ability to collaborate in matrix structures
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally across multiple business units
• Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills, both written and oral, are required
• Well organized, highly motivated, and results oriented with the ability to priotitize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
5-7 years in:
Digital Transformation Consulting
Facilitation/Presentation and Communication skills
- Agile Coach
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
D'autres offres de Groupe CGI qui pourraient t'intéresser