Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.Job Description
- Leads and generates technical solutions including specifying of requirements, functional decomposition, analysis, development and testing for current, new and major programs
- Lead development of software system team design content and software anomaly corrections.
- Performs complex design analysis
- Specifies and balances system requirements
- Provide, communicate, and support common best practices among software community
- Performs as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for at least one platform or application component
- Visibility: at the site/team level and Performs other related duties as assignedAdditional Job Description
As a Infotainment Location Software Developer you will be responsible for contributing to the creation, maintenance, and support of location and navigation functionality within the General Motors Infotainment system. Your contributions will make sure customer enjoy the seamless navigation experience of GM infotainment system
What we need you to do:
- Contribute as a designer and developer to design, code, and release software for an Android based infotainment system
- Participate in the design and implementation new feature of Location and navigation
- Participate in improving and maintaining existing Infotainment Software
- Participate in feature requirements analysis and test-case design review
- Participate in integration testing with different ECUs
- Collaborate with other engineers by using Scrum/Agile development process.
- Be able to occasionally travel domestically
Who We Are Seeking
- 5+ years of hands on experience developing applications or middleware for embedded/mobile platforms using Java, c++ or C
- Object-oriented software development experience with a solid grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Experience working with large code bases, developing entirely new code and maintaining existing code
- Software platform development experience, such as Linux and Android platform
- Commercial software development experience in Java, C++ or C.
- Familiar with Android development toolkit, test frameworks and process
- Experience with SCM tools, GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience of Scrum/Agile software development process
- Creative, discipline, strong sense of responsibility, delivery and schedule commitment
- Very good oral and written communication skills
Other Skills Preferred
- Working experience of developing navigation and location system
- Canada G driver license
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Énoncé sur l'égalité des chances en matière d'emploi
Des mesures d'adaptation peuvent être prises pour les candidats handicapés. Si un responsable de General Motors Canada communique avec vous, veuillez l'informer si vous souhaitez que des mesures d'adaptation soient prises. General Motors of Canada accueille la diversité et est un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi.
D'autres offres de General Motors Canada qui pourraient t'intéresser