Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
There’s never been a more exciting time to work for General Motors.
To achieve our vision of a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion, we need people to join us who are passionate about creating safer, better and more sustainable ways for people to get around. This bold vision won’t happen overnight, but just as we transformed how the world moved in the last century, we are committed to transforming how we move today and in the future.
Our culture is focused on building inclusive teams, where differences and unique perspectives are embraced so you can contribute to your fullest potential as you pursue your career. Our locations feature a variety of work environments, including open work spaces and virtual connection platforms to inspire productivity and flexible collaboration. And we are proud to support our employees volunteer interests, and make it a priority to join together in efforts that give back to our communities.Job DescriptionThe Canadian Technical Center at GM Canada is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for opportunities as Senior Android Developers. If you are interested in learning more about GM, completing this profile will allow us to stay connected.Job Responsibilities:
- Design and develop the world’s best in-vehicle applications for GM Infotainment systems
- Responsible for the entire software development process of your domain, including requirements, system design, development, deployment, and maintenance of the Infotainment software
- Participate in architecture, requirements, design, code, and test case reviews
- Provide clear and complete documentation based on the definition of the software development process
- Collaborate with team members in software development activities using Scrum/Agile/SAFe development process
- 7+ years of experience programming in Kotlin, Java, or C++
- 5+ years of experience developing applications or middleware for mobile platforms like Android or iOS
- Object-oriented software development experience with a solid grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with large code bases, developing entirely new code and maintaining existing code
- Experience with testable software architecture JUnit, Espresso, TDD, MVVM, Clean Architecture
- Experience with SCM tools like GIT, SVN or ClearCase
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/SAFe development process and tools
- Ability to perform diagnostic and investigate issues based on limited information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, disciplined, strong sense of responsibility, delivery and schedule commitment
- Experience with Android Open Source Project development
- Software development experience in Android Studio/Linux platform
- Software development experience in 3D Unreal/Unity/OpenGL ES/Vulkan
- Software development experience in a variety of embedded system
- Experience with scripting, tool development and test automation framework
- Experience with the development of automotive infotainment solutions
- Experience with vehicle communication network protocols including CAN, MOST
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent field
- Advanced degrees preferred
Makes Us Attractive?For years we’ve dreamed of self-driving cars, chauffeuring us safely from one destination to another. At General Motors, engineers around the world are developing leading edge technologies that will allow this dream to become a reality. We are driving forward, accelerating change, and opening the door to new thinking and advanced technology. Our vision is to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles. General Motors of Canada strives for an open, interactive, and dynamic work environment that promotes a rapid exchange of ideas and information. Our employees represent a true cross-section of cultures, demographics, and lifestyles, which help General Motors to succeed worldwide. General Motors of Canada is continually looking for qualified candidates who have the ideas and ambition to drive GM forward as a faster moving, more agile, highly innovative developer, manufacturer, and marketer of automotive components and vehicles.When you join one of the largest organizations in the world, you can expect a rewarding experience and benefits on a similar scale. This includes:
- Everything you need to develop your skills and realize your career goals.
- An environment which encourages a balance between work and personal life.
- A culture where collaboration and team work is fostered.
- A competitive total compensation package.
- A comprehensive benefit and retirement savings program to protect you and your family.
- The resources and support you need for your health and well-being.
- A company that is committed to supporting organizations and programs focused on safety, STEM education, community development and environment & energy.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Énoncé sur l'égalité des chances en matière d'emploi
Des mesures d'adaptation peuvent être prises pour les candidats handicapés. Si un responsable de General Motors Canada communique avec vous, veuillez l'informer si vous souhaitez que des mesures d'adaptation soient prises. General Motors of Canada accueille la diversité et est un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi.
D'autres offres de General Motors Canada qui pourraient t'intéresser