Job Type: Casual
What Happens Now:
If interested and excited, please attend an information session and open interview on:
Date: October 23, 2017 (Monday)
Time: 10:00am-2:00pm (Must arrive at 9:45am and stay for the 4-hour session)
Location: Guest Services Desk at Grand Villa Casino
4331 Dominion Street BC V5G 1C7
Please bring your resume, 2-3 references, 2 pieces of government issued ID and Work Permit/Permanent Residence Card if applicable.
Who We Are
From our humble beginnings of two properties and 150 employees to 18 gaming properties with more than 3,800 employees, Gateway growth is a result of dedication to our values of RITE: Respect, Integrity, Team-Work & Exceptional Customer Service. These values align with our ultimate goal to become the premier Gaming, Entertainment and Hospitality organization in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 18 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
If you know how to make a job fun, be a part of the casino action and excitement at Gateway! We offer you the opportunity to assess your technical skills and demonstrate your love of the game.
As a Dealer you will conduct the play of the table game in a professional, friendly, courteous, and entertaining manner.
Our comprehensive training program and self motivation empowers self motivated individuals’ to move their career toward a supervisory or management position and achieve professional success!
A Great fit, if You
- Are outgoing, friendly, and love to deliver extraordinary service
- Enjoy calculating numbers, memorizing combinations, and focusing on the details
- Understand and enjoy the excitement of blackjack and/or table games
- Take pride in every game you deal and are eager to learn and master new games
- Are a night owl, and benefit from working flexible hours, evenings and weekends
- Enjoy talking to guests about events and promotions
- Enjoy working in a flexible, cooperative environment
- Computes players’ wins or loss and bet settlements
- Secures cards, chips and cash; authorizes and verifies all transactions and concentrates on table activities
- Maintains appropriate game pace and proper game security
- Contacts Dealer Supervisor when appropriate to resolve disputes and game irregularities
What You’ll Require
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Customer Service role
- Sharp mathematical skills to add and multiply numbers quickly and memorize repeated numerical combinations
- Dealing experience is an asset
- Completion of Deal Us In Phase I training within 30 days of start (in Alberta)
- Strong manual dexterity to deal cards with fluidity and manipulate stacks of chips
- Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time as applicable
- Ability to lift objects weighted approximately 15 lbs
D'autres offres de Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited qui pourraient vous intéresser