Job Type: Casual
Who We Are
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (Gateway) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming companies in Canada. Operating in Western Canada, Gateway has over 4,100 employees and operates 17 gaming properties with 222 tables and over 6,700 slot machines. With business partners, Gateway operates 43 restaurants and 1,000 hotel rooms. Gateway is undertaking an exciting redevelopment strategy to dramatically improve the customer experience and attract new gaming customers. This includes the development of proprietary food and beverage offerings like Match Eatery & Public House and Atlas Steak + Fish. Gateway is the selected service provider in Northern and Southwestern Ontario which will bring 9 properties and two new planned builds to the Gateway portfolio when fully implemented. In 2017, Gateway will celebrate 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 18 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
If you’ve got the right mix of charisma and technical skill, join our food and beverage team! Mix and deliver all the favourites plus some new beverage innovations for guests while learning their preferences!
As a Bartender, you will provide outstanding customer service to our guests by taking and filling drinks orders, preparing the highest quality of beverages and processing payments.
A Great Fit, if You
- Are outgoing, polite, patient and know how to have fun on the job
- Like talking to guests and promoting products and events
- Can juggle multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Can assess situations carefully and are sensitive in dealing with people
- Are a night owl, and benefit from working flexible hours, evenings and weekends
What You’ll Require
- 2 years of bartending experience in a high volume food and beverage establishment
- Serving It Right (BC)/ Proserve (Alberta) Certificate
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be 19 years of age or older (In BC) and 18 years of age or older (In Alberta)
What Is Next
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!
D'autres offres de Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited qui pourraient vous intéresser