Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
Company Summary Job Description
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking a Method Engineer for our client based in the Toronto Region. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries and an opportunity to travel throughout the world, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
Reporting to the Methods Supervisor, the Methods Engineer develops manufacturing integration concepts, determines assembly process/sequence, manufacturing bill of materials, and tooling requirements to satisfy Engineering requirements while maintaining configuration.
- Develops manufacturing plan and tooling requirements based on advance engineering concepts and forecasted production rate.
- Estimates assembly flow-time, production hours, and parts count for new project proposals. Perform manufacturing automation feasibility studies.
- Determine assembly breaks and parts separation to suit plant layout and capacity.
- Performs design reviews and delivers technical presentations on manufacturing plans. Responsible for planning, sequencing, and maintaining methods instructions for major and final assemblies.
- Assists production and related departments in an advisory capacity in methods processes, cost, and schedule improvements.
- Provides technical assistance to production and act as technical interface between engineering, quality, tooling, and production teams.
- Investigates, analyzes, and provides corrective actions to resolve acute and chronic production issues related to processes and tooling.
- Performs detailed analysis and provide necessary inputs for raising engineering change requests.
- Incorporates engineering dispositions into rework instruction to restore non-conforming parts and assemblies to the originally designed product integrity and quality.
- Assists junior methods engineering personnel.
Job Description Required Qualifications
- Graduate of a recognized technical institute, college, or university, majoring in Engineering.
- The successful candidate will typically have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
Required Qualifications Required Skills
D'autres offres de GAL Aerospace Corp. qui pourraient vous intéresser