Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
**Our client a leading distributor that has been in business for over 70 years located in Mississauga is looking to add Picker/Packers to their growing team**
Great opportunity for long term opportunities with potential for direct hire after 3 months.
- Responsible picking, packing orders for shipment.
- Use of pallet/pump trucks to pick orders.
- Updating of picking into system.
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace, and report health & safety related concerns, upholding our commitment to Health & Safety.
- Actively model our positive culture through teamwork and collaboration with all team members at all times.
- Participate in occasional overtime, as required, to maintain our accountability for delivering on our customers’ needs
What They Offer:
- Day Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Pay Rate $18.00 an hour plus 4% vacation pay.
- Weekly Pay
- Stat holiday pay
- Long term opportunities
- Direct Hire & Benefits after probation period
- Progressive work experience
- Team oriented working environment
Once hired direct:
- Training & development opportunities for both personal and professional skills
- Personal Development Subsidy (physical & educational)
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive flex benefits program
- RRSP matching plan
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
- Employee Wellness Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Constructive and engaging organizational culture
Environnement de travail
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math and analytical skills
- (2) pieces of Government issued Photo ID and Proof of SIN.
- CSA Safety Shoes or Boots.
- Clear Criminal Record Search.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must have good communication skills oral and written.
- Previous experience with RF Scanner an asset.
Please forward your resume for consideration to our recruitment team.
Équité en emploi
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
En : Intermédiaire
D'autres offres de Foremost Staffing Solutions Inc. qui pourraient t'intéresser