Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
$ 32 - 40/hr for Experienced CNC Machinists needed for Custom Machining Company in Vaughan
Footage Tools is growing, come grow with us! Experienced Machinists are needed to join our stellar team.
Immediate Benefits: Weekly pay, $32 - 40 per hour plus another $ 2 hourly when on afternoons. Available yet optional overtime.
We provide all tools, safety glasses, equipment, & instructions. Excellent working environment, Clean shop, safety is essential here, knowledgeable leadership, ISO/AS based Quality system.
After 3 months: eligible for 5% match in group RRSP program, overertime calculated at 40 hours/week, custom-sized 2-pc. work uniform and custom fit ear protection, safety footwear allowance, fitness incentive, Medical/Dental benefits,
Skills required for this position: Must be able to set up and operate CNC Lathes. Programming skills will be developed.
Shift work is required, for example: 3 weeks on days, Mon-Fri (7am-3:30pm) then, 3 weeks on afternoons, then, Mon-Thurs (3:30pm-2am).
Please visit our website for company and product information: www.footagetools.com
Detailed Job Description follows.
Reporting to: Production Manager and/or Plant Manager
- Good understanding and experience of CNC machining principles and operation.
- Able to use measuring tools like micrometres, height gauges, verniers, bore gauges, thread gauges, etc.
- Able to read and interpret drawings
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program and /or Set-up machine as per Job Card.
- Operation of mills and lathes.
- Set-up workstation for safe operation, minding safety of co-workers, too.
- Perform in-process inspection as per our Quality System.
- Communicate with Production Manager.
- Submit first off part to Quality Control for inspection/testing. If on second shift, submit first off part to peer for inspection/testing.
- Ensure the Inspection Record is complete.
- Ensure that workstation is cleaned, time sheets completed, and if necessary, machine is ready for the next job.
- Train on new processes and/or machines.
- Be mindful of Quality and Customer Service. Remember that the Customer can also be a member of the Production Team.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Accurate handwriting and mathematic skills, attention to detail, and accurate data entry
Clear communication skills
Ability to work well with others as well as with little supervision
Willingness to learn and accept instruction
Ability to maintain organized and accurate records and workspace
A commitment to Quality, Health & Safety, and Customer Service
Stable work history
Ability to operate office equipment (faxes, phones, photocopiers)
Ability to take initiative and solve problems
En : Intermédiaire
En : Intermédiaire
Must be able to set up, operate, and program CNC Lathes.
Shift work is required, for example:
3 weeks on days, Mon-Fri (7am-3:30pm) then,
3 weeks on afternoons, Mon-Thurs (3:30pm-2am).
Please visit our website for further company and product information: www.footagetools.com
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume and salary requirements,
referring to Job # PM912 in your subject line.
Activités sociales organisées par l'entreprise
Available after succesful completion of a 3 month probationary period.
Bonis de performance
Annual discretionary bonus is based on individual and company performance combined. ALL Footage Tools employees are eligible.
Free coffee provided.
Conciliation travail et vie personnelle
Footage Tools supplies it's employees all of the required equipment and tools to complete their work.
Programme d'aide aux employés (PAE)
Programme de mieux-être
A yearly fitness incentive is available after successful completion of 3 month probabationary period.
Reconnaissance des années de service
Régime de retraite
Footage Tools contributes up to 5% to match employee contribution into our optional Group Pension program which is available after successful completion of 3 month probationary period.
Custom fit uniform and custom fit ear protection are provided after successful completion of 3 month probationary period.
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
D'autres offres de Footage Tools qui pourraient vous intéresser