Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
The Operations Specialist will be responsible for the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organizations initiatives by supporting better reporting, and information flow.
An Operations Specialist must consistently demonstrate communication, critical thinking, and business acumen skills in all areas of the business. This position requires an individual to utilize the various tools and resources provided in an organized and effective manner.
In addition to assisting in Operations functions the Operations Lead must provide necessary support as business dictates in areas of Sales, Training and Stock as per direction from the General Manager as well as the detailed points listed in this job profile.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of company standards.
- Prioritizes tasks to be accomplished within required timeframes as per GM’s directions.
- Assists in maintaining inventory loss at or below company standards.
- Ability to navigate store interface and technology.
- Maintains store operations consistently and in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible to notify management in the event of an emergency.
- Organizes and reacts to daily/weekly paperwork. i.e. wssr, Tri-Folds, Test checks, refund callbacks, manifests, payroll etc.
- Ensures all Policy and Procedures are reviewed and required associate sign-off’s are collected and distributed as per standards.
- Assists and supports Test Checks and other loss prevention verifications as per standards and/or company directives.
- Completes Monthly Security Checklist.
- Schedules staff using appropriate company systems to best meet the needs of the business.
- Ensures Time-off requests meet company standard and do not overlap to leave the store short.
- Assists in the Processing of shipment and enters into POS system.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies/procedures and provincial Employment Standards requirements.
D'autres offres de Foot Locker qui pourraient t'intéresser