Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Assurance des frais médicaux et paramédicaux
Conciliation travail et vie personnelle
Congés de maladie
Primes pour références d’employés
Programme d'aide aux employés (PAE)
Programme de formation et de développement
Programme de reconnaissance
Remboursement d'activités de formation et perfectionnement
FNX-INNOV is an innovative engineering firm whose resourceful specialists and savvy multidisciplinary teams are driven to achieve success on major projects in efforts to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow. Thanks to the creativity of nearly 1000 professionals and experts, we provide a full range of services in various sectors, including the environment, infrastructure, building, energy efficiency, energy, telecommunications, earth science, and materials engineering. These services are customized and integrated for each project and delivered seamlessly from design to implementation.We are looking for a Project Control Administrator to join our team.
Work location: Mississauga
The Project Control Administrator is responsible for following technical and administrative project support activities;
- Understanding of project phases, and monitor milestone payments against project progress and key submissions;
- Invoice forecasting, tracking and reporting project costs in relates to spending, outstanding budgets, and mitigate cost overruns;
- Prepare, check and finalize project estimates, invoices, and change notices;
- Receive clients purchase orders, acknowledge and input to project accounting system;
- Provide technical writing, formatting and comprehensive documentation support for project proposals, reports, presentations and other technical documents;
- Responsible to prepare and maintain project controls procedures and development of direct reports;
- Develop and maintain any periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) status reports to keep management informed of project progress;
- Support on-going continuous monitoring across project & departmental portfolio productivity, expenses and wage rates;
- Interface with project team and task managers to define milestone payments in the development and update of cost information, and identification of variances from the original plan;
- Manage project costs outlooks, accruals and cash flows on a regular basis;
- Advise management of risks that may affect project profit, budget short falls.
- Meets periodic reporting deadlines;
- Prepare the necessary tools for project cost control in order to provide clear information to the project management.
- Coordinate with other offices and provide monthly invoice forecast to finance department to finalize overall Monthly Invoicing;
- Provide backup support to Office Administration and Document Control;
- Manage Project Invoicing between client and other associated departments;
- Commercial or Technical degree;
- Post-secondary education in project controls and administration;
- 3 to 7 years of experience in an medium or large scale engineering firm;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and other MS office tools (Word, Excel, power point);
- Formatting and verification of Engineering reports and procedures;
- Strong mathematical aptitude is essential;
- Ability to proactively source information/data required for task completion;
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking capabilities; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- High ethical standards and professionalism;
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Competitive salaries;
- Career and development opportunities;
- Continuing training;
- Stimulating work environment.
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
En : Intermédiaire
En : Avancé
D'autres offres de FNX-INNOV qui pourraient t'intéresser