Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.Job Summary
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
HERE’S HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Completion of valuation assignments, both internal and external
- Display expert knowledge of appraisal theory
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Respond to inquiries and effectively resolve negotiations in the interest of the organization
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Designated member of the AIC or CNAREA
- Comprehensive knowledge related to the regulations, laws, acts, statutes, policies and objectives governing the real estate valuation industry
- Familiarity with a variety of residential valuation services including AVM’s (automated valuation models), desktops, drive-by, and full appraisals associated with residential real estate
- Experience in training, coaching, mentoring and developing Appraisers preferred
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for Women. We’re also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT’s hiring process. To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, record of offences, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.
No. référence interne R008662
D'autres offres de FCT qui pourraient t'intéresser