Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
In EY Tax, you’ll have theopportunity to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meetcomplex tax obligations around the world. You’ll get a unique glimpse deepinside a company’s business and become a trusted advisor, working collaborativelyon a team that influences major business decisions. Demand hasmade this a rapidly growing area, and the relationships we build here translateinto big business in other areas, making this a true priority.
As a Tax Services Manager, youwill be a part of our Indirect Tax Practice. You will be part of a team who identifies planningopportunities to help clients minimize their tax burden as well as fulfillcompliance responsibilities and avoid penalties. This position offers excellent opportunitiesfor teaming, leadership, and career advancement to the right candidate.
As a manager, you will advise on multipleand challenging indirect tax advisory engagements and to contribute to thedelivery of innovative tax planning ideas for our diverse clients.
Skills andattributes for success
- Demonstrate anunderstanding of tax concepts and effectively apply tax knowledge to clientsituations
- Manage andparticipate in recovery audits while maintaining effective client relationships
- Develop and deliverresponsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed clientexpectations
- Identify and sellopportunities for indirect tax advisory, refund and recovery services
- Manage the work ofclient service team members
- Participate in andcontribute to attaining team goals
- Thoroughly andaccurately analyze information
- Prepare practical andcreative solutions to the client's tax situation and arrive at appropriateconclusions
- Lead in developingrecommendations and implementation plans and make informed decisions in complexand judgmental areas
To qualify forthe role you must have
- Professional accounting designation or Law degree
- a minimum of 3 years of relevant indirect tax experience or equivalent experience in business or industry
- broad exposure to indirect taxes
- excellent managerial, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
Ideally, you’llalso have
- Completion of the GST In Depth Course
- Experience with major enterprise software: SAP, Oracle, ERP
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Access skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment Proactive, committed, highly motivated and driven team player
What we look for
We’re interested in strong team players who support theircolleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workloadand development. We’re looking for people with a genuine passion for tax, andthe future of tax, and are inspired to help the world’s leading multinationalorganizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. If you have theconfidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businessesworldwide, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports ourcommitment to creating a leading people culture - built onhigh-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potentialand contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clientsand our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards forbeing a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation packagewhere you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the valueyou bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows youdecide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solidfoundation for your future. Our TotalRewards package includesa comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a definedcontribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days thatallow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidaysand paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range ofexciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial andsocial well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax,transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertiseand systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with aculture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creativefreedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, theexceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives tobe a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring anddeveloping the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the bestemployer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteriaabove, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity andaccessibility. We encourage allqualified candidates to apply.
D'autres offres de EY Canada qui pourraient vous intéresser