Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
Variety of work and career development opportunities
Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
Shape the World
We are looking for Consultants to join our high performing national Global Immigration practice, based in our Sydney office. Our Global Immigration practice is a part of an international network of offices and a worldwide team of People Advisory Services professionals. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Liaise with clients and applicants to prepare and lodge visa applications with the Department of Home Affairs;
- Research and prepare timely and accurate advice regarding visa options and other related immigration issues;
- Provide clients with advice and assistance in relation to immigration compliance;
- Manage immigration files end-to-end;
- Ensure the maintenance of up to date client records and Code of Conduct compliant files; and ensure also that all related invoicing is promptly completed for each matter; and
- Build and maintain key relationships with corporate HR contacts.
Skills and attributes for success
- A registered migration agent (or currently awaiting registration from the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA));
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail;
- Experience working with high volumes within required timeframes.
Ideally, you’ll also have
1-2 years professional experience in a legal or professional services environment with proven exposure to immigration fundamentals and processes;
- A passion for working with processes, and a keen eye for process improvement;
- A passion for further developing your technical skills in the field of migration law and policy.
Who are People Advisory Services?
EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda - the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost. Our professionals focus on strategic talent initiatives connected to Transformations, Mobile Talent, Transactions & Workforce Enablement with companies of all sizes, life cycles, and complexities. Learn more about PAS here.
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
career and learning development e.g. EY badges, career mentoring
an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
D'autres offres de EY Canada qui pourraient vous intéresser