Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Take control of your learning with our personalised L&D platform
- Design and develop training materials for technology and process implementation projects;
- Work with Change Management teams to implement change initiatives on projects;
- Delivery of system and process training courses to the end user communities;
- Build client networks and relationships;
- Work on challenging projects across a diverse range of issues and industries.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and delivering training and user documentation for ERP implementations (e.g., SAP and Oracle experience particularly highly regarded);
- Experience working with large corporate clients and/or large government departments;
- Experience with managing stakeholder expectations;
- Strong communication skills and a high attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently whilst maintaining the flexibility and willingness to contribute to team outcomes.
- Worked for a big 4 consulting company;
- Experience with; Enable Now, uPerform or Captivate.
Who are People Advisory Services? EY’s People Advisory Services (PAS) believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda - the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost. Our professionals focus on strategic talent initiatives connected to Transformations, Mobile Talent, Transactions & Workforce Enablement with companies of all sizes, life cycles, and complexities. Learn more about PAS here. What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges, career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
D'autres offres de EY Canada qui pourraient vous intéresser