Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Assurance des frais médicaux et paramédicaux
Bonis de performance
Programme de formation et de développement
Régime de retraite
The Store Manager oversees the daily retail store operations. Working as part of a team, the Store Manager is accountable for the completion of all the duties necessary to operate a Dollarama store on a daily basis.
The Store Manager is responsible for the following:
- Managing the resources of the store to maximize results and store appearance while making sure to constantly have inventory on the shelves;
- Recruiting, developing, training, and motivating a team of Assistant-Managers, Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Store Associates;
- Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and properly followed by all team members;
- Managing the work schedules according to the budgeted hours and business needs;
- Managing and resolving customer complaints, questions and/or inquiries;
- Ensuring the inventory counts (on-hands) are done in a prompt and precise manner, in order to ensure proper resupply of goods;
- Ensuring that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are properly followed;
- Act as priority contact person for any issues related to store alarm system;
- Ensuring that employees work safely and apply the standards required by health and safety; and
- Operating a cash register.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the retail industry, including at least 2 years in a management position;
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end);
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities; and
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, apply now!We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, address, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via email. Should you receive any job posting or information request asking you to complete a form or send personal information to someone claiming to be a Dollarama employee we encourage you to delete that message without replying. Requests such as the ones referenced here may be an attempt by someone outside of Dollarama to obtain your personal information for the purpose of identity theft.
En : Intermédiaire
En : Intermédiaire
D'autres offres de Dollarama qui pourraient t'intéresser