Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Do you enjoy physical work and are you looking for a permanent, stable job in an environment where you will be treated like family?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team where you will have fun at work each day?
GLS Canada is the company for you!
Our benefits :
GLS Canada offers a wide range of benefits for our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Stimulating positions
- Opportunity for advancement
- Insurance plan according to your needs
- RRSP plan
- Corporate discounts
- Annual salary review
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Reference bonus
- Personal Protection Equipment (Safety boot allowance program, safety vest(s), COVID-19 masks, ear protection etc.)
The responsibilities of the forklift driver include:
- Load and unload the trailers with the forklift;
- Handle packages carefully;
- Read the destinations indicated on pallets and parcel containers;
- Put the packages in the trucks;
- Respect deadlines for deliveries;
- Other related tasks
- Monday - Friday
- 3:00pm - 11:00pm **Flexible as needed**
- Permanent position
- Salary :
- $ 17.50 per hour
- Salary revision after 1 year
- Two years of relevant experience;
- Driver's license required;
- Able to drive a propane forklift;
- Good resistance to stress;
- Can work with a minimum of supervision;
- Have a good sense of organization.
Do not wait to send us your resume and become part of a winning team!
GLS Canada has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
GLS Logistics Systems Canada Ltd. (GLS Canada), previously known as Dicom, meets the needs of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers through parcel, freight and logistics services in Canada. The company was originally founded in Quebec in 1968 and was acquired by General Logistics Systems B.V. (GLS) in August 2018. The GLS Group is recognized as one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe with one of the largest ground-based transportation networks covering 40 countries.
While the Dicom name will always be a part of our history, we are now building our future as GLS Canada. This is an exciting time as the company is undergoing its transition, which will bring forward many opportunities for both our customers and our employees!
Our employees are motivated, passionate and have the desire to perform. We are constantly expanding and looking for individuals who are ready to grow within our evolving organization.
No. référence interne J2N3XK6FW84BHGPH0T6
D'autres offres de Dicom qui pourraient t'intéresser