Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Do you enjoy physical work and are you looking for a permanent and stable job in an environment where you will be treated like family?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team where you will have fun at work each day?
GLS Canada is the company for you!
What's in it for you?
GLS Canada offers a wide range of benefits for our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Opportunity for advancement
- Insurance - medical and dental plan according to your needs
- RRSP plan
- Corporate discounts
- Reimbursement for safety boots
- Annual salary review
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Referral bonus
Shift: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Monday to Friday
*with shift flexibility based on operational need
- Be a resourceful dispatcher for on road and in station operations
- Ensure all phone calls are attended to and all issues are resolved
- Engage with customers for pickups and deliveries.
- Play a liaison between the independent contractor delivery teams and the customers
- Direct point of contact for customer service reps from GLS Canada
- Deep dive service using Business Intelligence tools and report to supervisor daily
- Key contact in after hours pickups and deliveries
- Key contact in after hours tracing.
- Communicate with independent contractor teams to ensure they are following procedures correctly
- Complete OSD reports
- Assist the customer service with tracing
- Help with billing and other clerical tasks
- Conducting warehouse searches for parcels
- Replying to all customer service and other e-mails
- Work closely with all departments to ensure there is synergy
The primary responsibility of this role is to dispatch and monitor parcel routes by being a resource for the independent contractor delivery teams on the road.
Another critical responsibility for this role will be to ensure all problem parcels are corrected before being given back to the contractor delivery teams the next day. This role is critical piece in the parcel on-road and in-station operations.
80% of the time working with a computer and/or on the phone
20% of the time standing in the warehouse or in the department
Variable weather conditions
You will work on a flexible schedule based on business need primarily in the afternoon, however flexibility is a must.
Do not wait!! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and become part of a winning team today!
GLS Logistics Systems Canada Ltd. (GLS Canada), previously known as Dicom, meets the needs of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers through parcel, freight and logistics services in Canada. The company was originally founded in Quebec in 1968 and was acquired by General Logistics Systems B.V. (GLS) in August 2018. The GLS Group is recognized as one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe with one of the largest ground-based transportation networks covering 40 countries.
While the Dicom name will always be a part of our history, we are now building our future as GLS Canada. This is an exciting time as the company is undergoing its transition, which will bring forward many opportunities for both our customers and our employees!
Our employees are motivated, passionate and have the desire to perform. We are constantly expanding and looking for individuals who are ready to grow within our evolving organization.
GLS Canada has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
- Transportation and logistics experience is a must specially in the last mile area
- Customer facing and interaction experience is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Strong geographical knowledge of GTA is a must
- Driver management experience is an asset
- Microsoft office experience is a must; excel and word primarily
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of AS400 and other TMS would be an asset
- College diploma or university degree in logistics and/or business would be an asset
No. référence interne J2R32879SHZ2M39FX08
D'autres offres de Dicom qui pourraient t'intéresser