Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
RESEARCHER IN PHYSICAL SEPARATION
Be part of team dedicated to innovation in ore processing!
You are passionate about research and innovation in ore processing?
You are specialized in one or several expertise fields in ore processing?
You want to make a difference in the development of sustainable technologies?
Corem offers a very professional challenge to anyone who wants to support the pursuit of excellence in an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration in the field of ore processing.
Corem, a living environment
Corem, an expertise and innovation center in ore processing, has the largest concentration of resources dedicated to R&D in this field in Canada. Corem relies on an established and recognized advanced expertise, facilities, laboratories and equipment based on the most recent technologies and partners of choice.
Researcher in physical separation
As the incumbent, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team in the field of development of mineralurgical processes. You will carry out the functions of project leader for mandates on development and optimization of innovative processes and technologies related to the analysis, the optimization and the development of physical separation flow sheets (gravity, magnetic or electrostatic) for iron ores, titanium, industrial minerals as well as base and gold metals through laboratory and semi-industrial tests.
- Conceive experimental designs and analyze the results of beneficiation tests on laboratory and industrial scales to define the optimized methods or conditions;
- Identify and propose modifications to existing processes, improved operation modes or new on-line measurement tools;
- Participate in the development, the adaptation and the implementation of innovations and new and more effective ways of working in plant;
- Carry out all tasks related to the realization of research projects within multidisciplinary teams: analyze the client’s needs, identify technological challenges and expected benefits, as well as develop solutions and their implementation;
- Write technical reports and present the results to Corem’s members and clients.
- Hold a university degree in applied sciences (metallurgical engineering, geological engineering, chemical engineering or mechanical engineering) with, preferably, a specialization in gravity or magnetic separation processes;
- Know and master project management techniques (risk analysis, working plans, budgets, schedules, progress reports, supervision and training of human resources, etc.);
- Highly proficient in French and in English, both oral and written;
- Ability to vulgarize a complex technical content.
- Show creativity and innovation in the scientific approach;
- Ability to work efficiently on several projects at the same time;
- Excellent analytic capacity to solve complex problems;
- Developed skills to solve problems, rigor and good synthesis ability;
- Autonomy, curiosity, creativity, dynamism, initiative, leadership and ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Full-time permanent job;
- Group insurance;
- Group RRSP;
- Flexible schedule of 37.5 hours/week;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Free parking;
- Social club.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can call Mr. Guillaume Nicholas, HR advisor, at 418-527-8211, extension 220.
For more details and to be aware of the latest news regarding Corem, visit our website at www.corem.qc.ca.
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
Fr : Intermédiaire
En : Intermédiaire
Fr : Intermédiaire
En : Intermédiaire
D'autres offres de Corem qui pourraient t'intéresser