Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Activités sociales organisées par l'entreprise
Assurance invalidité de courte durée
Assurance invalidité de longue durée
Conciliation travail et vie personnelle
Programme d'aide aux employés (PAE)
Régime enregistré d'épargne-retraite
Researcher in hydrometallurgy
Join a team at the center of innovation!
Are you passionate about research and innovation in wet chemistry and in metal extraction and purification?
Do you wanna make a difference in the development of sustainable technologies?
Corem offers an exciting professional challenge to those who wish to commit to the pursuit of excellence in a multi-disciplinary collaborative environment.
Corem, a living environment
Corem, an expertise and innovation centre in mineral processing, has the largest concentration of resources in this field dedicated to R&D in Canada. Corem is based on proven and recognized cutting-edge expertise, infrastructures, laboratories and equipment of the latest technologies and partners of choice.
As a researcher, you will be called upon to carry out projects aimed at the development and optimization of processes and innovative technologies in hydrometallurgy in projects dealing with the treatment of gold, base metals, rare earths, graphite, lithium and others. Projects include the mastery and development of technologies such as cyanidation, atmospheric and pressure leaching, heap leaching, purification of solutions by solvent extraction, resin extraction and others.
- Participate in the development of innovative concepts and technologies that meet the needs of members and clients and propose projects in this regard;
- Develop, carry out and supervise the implementation of innovative projects of various levels of scope and complexity. Produce results capable of satisfying identified internal and external critical reviews;
- Contribute to the direction and oversight of the research program in relation to the strategic issues of industry members;
- Contribute to Corem's notoriety through publications, scientific presentations, conferences, etc.;
- Know and rigorously comply with all applicable occupational health, safety and environmental (EHS) rules;
- Participate in the increase of operational efficiency and the continuous improvement of the applicable EHS rules;
- Contribute to the development of internal expertise and identify development needs;
- Monitor the progress of projects to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met, that required quality standards are met and that budgets are respected.
- University degree in sciences (metallurgic engineering, chemical engineering, chemistry or other relevant training);
- 5 years experience in a relevant field;
- Demonstrate, through convincing achievements, creativity and ability to innovate;
- Knowledge of R&D project management techniques (work plans, budgets, schedules, progress reports, supervision and training of human resources, etc.).
- Faire preuve de créativité et d’innovation dans son approche scientifique;
- Capacity to effectively work on simultaneous projects;
- Excellent analytical ability to solve complex problems;
- Strong problem-solving skills, rigour and a good analytical mind;
- Excellent command of French and English, both spoken and written;
- Capacity to vulgarize complex technical contents;
- Autonomy, curiosity, creativity, dynamism, initiative, leadership, and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
Offered working conditions
- Permanent full-time position;
- Group insurances;
- Group RRSP;
- Flexible schedule of 37.5 hours/week;
- Wage to be discussed;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Free parking;
- Social club.
You can send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, you can contact Guillaume Nicholas, Human resource advisor, at 4185278211, ext. 220.
For more details and stay tuned to the latest news regarding Corem, visit our website at www.corem.qc.ca.
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
Fr : Intermédiaire
En : Avancé
Fr : Intermédiaire
En : Avancé
D'autres offres de Corem qui pourraient t'intéresser