Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Business Analyst - Reconciliation Reporting Team
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The role will work closely with Senior Management to conduct data collection, comprehensive data analysis, and project coordination activities in support of process optimization and enhanced business operations.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Gather and interpret data analytics around business processes, KPI and KRI’s
- Analyze data & report patterns and trends, working with management to identify and institute necessary action plans
- Project Coordination: working with business management, SME's, technology partners to provide insight and solutions to business processes. Project Coordination duties will include:
- Planning, Monitoring & Reporting
- Requirements organization
- Requirements management and communication
- Assist in creation of visually-compelling presentations on an ad-hoc basis
- Assist in development and upkeep of scheduled operational reporting, including monthly operational risk presentation and bi-monthly client escalation reporting
- Create and maintain a tracker of all open projects, including current status and steps to completion
- Knowledge in hedge funds, investments and/or accounting a strong asset.
- Experience in Financial Services with exposure to Operations Processes an asset.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; experience with advanced formulas, data analysis, and macros is required.
- Project management skills a strong asset.
- Business Intelligence Tool knowledge an asset.
- Collaborative and proactive approach to relationship building and stakeholder management will be essential to success in this role.
- English communication skills.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
D'autres offres de Citco qui pourraient t'intéresser