Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES CONTAINERBOARD PACKAGING
The Containerboard Packaging Group, a division of Cascades, is the largest containerboard producer in Canada, and is also a top converter of corrugated products in the country. The Group manufactures a wide range of products made from recycled fibres for its North American customers in the food, beverage and consumer products sectors, among many others. The Division, which employs close to 3,400 people, owns six containerboard mills and nineteen corrugated products plants in Canada and the United States.
Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor, this position is responsible for transporting goods to and from Customers in a safe and efficient manner.
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing
- Variable pay component in addition to hourly wages
- Attractive group RRSP
- Extended health, dental and life insurance benefits
- Company vacation program
- Uniform and safety boot allowance
- Strong health & safety culture
- Safety rewards and recognition
- Corporate gym membership and wellness allowance
- Well maintained fleet of trucks
- Local work/ drivers are expected to be home everyday
- Work-life balance
- Regularity within shift patterns (straight day shift + overtime when necessary)
- Large business network within the Cascades family
- Operate a tractor-trailer that transports between our facility and multiple destinations;
- Prepare, receive and provide appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick-up of goods to ensure timely service;
- Load, secure, unload and deliver cargo in accordance with Customer needs and Company policies;
- Shunt trailers whenever necessary on company property;
- Maintain satellite or telephone contact with the Logistics Team to receive delivery/pick up instructions or notices of changes in route or schedule to meet customer needs;
- Maintains a Drivers Daily Log and cargo control in accordance with Federal and Provincial regulations and company needs;
- Responsible for daily inspection of vehicle, ensuring proper function of all safety related features of the vehicle at all times;
- Refueling as needed;
- Ensures compliance with set policies and procedures within ISO
- Other duties as requested by the Logistics Supervisor
- Valid AZ license and CVOR in good standing;
- Preference of three years AZ driving experience;
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety Rules and Regulations;
- Knowledge of Ministry of Transportation Ontario regulations;
- Ability to prioritize many tasks and execute results, which will promote customer satisfaction;
- Ability to deal with conflict, stress and time constraints in an efficient, professional, courteous manner;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Experience with transport satellite communication systems.
Join our experienced team of AZ drivers and logistics professionals for a rewarding career with Cascades. Our drivers enjoy a dynamic career that presents new challenges daily, but also offers the benefit of returning home from their routes every day. The successful candidates will adopt our culture of safety, operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.
D'autres offres de Cascades qui pourraient vous intéresser