Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees throughout North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
Cascades Flexible Packaging (CFP) is located in Mississauga, Ontario. The plant operates on a 24/7 basis with a mix of continental rotating shift work. CFP operates single and multi-layer blown film extruders, as well as, two world-class wide web flexo presses that manufacture printed film for a diverse range of end consumer applications. The plant continuously cultivates its safety program and strives for employee-driven improvements.
Reporting to the Mechanical Supervisor, the successful Millwright candidate will be responsible for safe execution of the following functions:
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and find irregularities and malfunctions
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices, such as cranes, jacks and tractors, to position machinery and parts during the installation, set-up and repair of machinery
- Operate machine tools, such as lathes and grinders, to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up of machinery
- Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation by using hand and power tools and welding equipment
- Execute preventative maintenance activities including trouble shooting and repairs to all mill equipment in a timely manner
- Participate in safety programs and ensure the application of our safety standards for all maintenance operations
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Millwright Certificate(433A) an asset but not mandatory
- Machining, Tig and Stick welding, Hydraulics, Pneumatics
- Able to diagnose mechanical problems and expedite repair
- Good understanding of Occupational Health and Safety regulations and able to work both safely and efficiently
- Able to work a shift rotation including rotating weekend schedule
How to apply
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
No. référence interne 700554400
D'autres offres de Cascades qui pourraient t'intéresser