Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move - on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine the work methods, equipment and machinery layout required for manufacturing different products
- Help production with major issues by solving the immediate problem and developing definitive solutions
- Manage and analyze time in your sector
- Analyze current procedures and suggest improvements
- Perform risk analysis of equipment and sectors under your responsibility, and make the necessary changes
- DEC (college diploma) in mechanical engineering
- Experience in a related position
- Solid knowledge of processes for stamping and forming tubes from steel and aluminum parts
- Strong knowledge of geometric tolerancing and how to read drawings
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software
- Proficiency with CAO software, mainly CATIA
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >
No. référence interne 15270
D'autres offres de BRP qui pourraient t'intéresser