Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Reporting to the Food Service Supervisor, the Dietary Aide will provide meal service according to the resident plan of care while ensuring a pleasant dining experience.
- Responsible for Food Production
- Follow and meet all pre-determined work routine and schedules
- Provide meal service in Main Dining Room according to resident plan of care for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Prepare and deliver nourishment
- Prepare tables and serving areas for meal services
- Follows cleaning schedule and sanitation guidelines at all times
- Assist production staff in kitchen
- Support energy efficiency by ensuring all equipment, unoccupied areas, etc. are powered down appropriately
- Aliress all concerns/inquiries from residents and tenants
- Ensure meals are served on time and within Belmont guidelines
- Follow each resident plan of care and communicate any discrepancies to Food Service Supervisor and/or Registered Dietician in a prompt manner
- Ensure work area meets all health and safety standards
- Carry out all other job related duties that contribute to the team approach of resident care as assigned by the Food Service Supervisor and/or Director of Support Services
- Must have a Food Service Worker certificate
- Previous experience in long term care environment preferred
- Ability to interact with seniors
- Excellent organizational skills will ability to meet all department goals
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be able to read, write, understand and speak English
- Ability to learn tasks within a short period of time (will receive on the job training)
Belmont House accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout the recruitment and selection process in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Thank you for your interest. Only those selected will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies.
Cet employeur souscrit au principe d'équité en emploi et applique un programme d'accès à l'égalité en emploi pour les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles, les minorités ethniques et les personnes handicapées
En : Intermédiaire
En : Intermédiaire
D'autres offres de Belmont House qui pourraient t'intéresser