Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Our client is a regional distributor of flooring materials and building supplies. We are excited to announce that we are in search of a hardworking individual with proven leadership skills and ambition to grow.
If you are professional like no other, focused on results and love a job well done, join a company renowned in its field now!
As a Lead Hand Forklift Operator, you will have to:
- Assist the warehouse manager in reaching goals.
- Plan operations and resources for receiving and shipping merchandise.
- Delegate the tasks to your team members, according to priorities.
- Safely pick orders for timely distribution.
- Coordinate with dispatchers and customer service representatives to ensure accurate outbound shipments.
- Take care of any tasks as requested by the warehouse manager.
Benefits of the position:
- Full-time position.
- Free parking.
- Working for a well-established company.
- Health benefits after probation.
- Experience with many warehouse information systems (WMS, SAP and Excel).
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience in a similar position (lead hand or manager).
- Licensed to operate a sit-down counterbalance forklift with a rod attachment.
- Being comfortable working with scanners.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Results oriented.
- Able to solve problems in a high-volume distribution warehouse.
- Able to work under pressure and with high volume of work.
- A multitasker.
You are interested in this position? Send your resume to Andrew by email at email@example.com.
This is not exactly what you are looking for? Check all our other job opportunities on www.bedardresources.com. Consult our website regularly, new positions are added every day!
En : Intermédiaire
En : Intermédiaire
No. référence interne 3259
D'autres offres de Bédard Ressources inc. qui pourraient t'intéresser