Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
Requisition ID: 52988
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
- The Virtual Small Business Advisor (VSBA) is responsible for the profitable growth, retention and effective relationship management of their assigned customer portfolio. VSBA is the primary small business advisor for multiple branches across Canada who do not have in-field Small Business Advisors.
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Remotely manage, grow, and retain assigned small business customer portfolios at multiple assigned branches to achieve assigned goals while meeting the Bank’s Service Standards by:
- Developing and maintaining deep knowledge and understanding of assigned customers including the nature, stage and progress of their business, their financial position, and the terms and conditions of financial services and products used
- Proactively “mine” existing customer book, uncover customer needs and secure advice based meetings in order to recommend solutions
- Providing tailored recommendations and advice, via phone and email, which will increase the small business owner's ability to succeed in their business and meet their goals
- Effectively prioritizing customer needs, demands with urgency by successfully managing multiple agendas across ~5-8 branches.
- Influencing all key stakeholders effectively with a focus on growing existing book of small business customers
- Taking steps to recover customer relationships, when required
- VSBA will work in close partnership with Branch Managers at their assigned branches in order to provide a high level of service and jointly manage small business customers when required (for example: supporting the acquisition of new customers on-boarded at the branch.)
- Remotely manage an assigned credit portfolio at an acceptable level of risk by:
- Authorizing, renewing or declining customer requests within standard Bank policies and authorized limits, forwarding others as per established processes
- Preparing and/or ensuring all customer documentation (ex. Loan Applications) is properly prepared
- Ensuring accounts adhere to the conditions of authorization
- Identifying deteriorating and/or unsatisfactory trends affecting the loan portfolio, seizing opportunities to reduce risk and loss
- . Provide a high level of advice and service to Small Business customers to deliver superior experience by:
- Assisting the Branch in the successful implementation of accepted Small Business Products & Services.
- Partnering with assigned Branch Managers and branch colleagues on after sale support, maintenance, and problem resolution of products, services and solutions for existing customers.
- Develop and maintain awareness and thorough knowledge of documentation, processes and policy of Small Business products & Services.
- Responding to existing customer inquiries within established service standards.
- Collaborating regularly and providing updates to Branch Managers, Internal Partners and Small Business customers in order to continuously identify customer trends, behavior and opportunities for growth.
- . Contribute to the overall financial and non-financial objectives by:
- Developing an understanding of the designated Branch’s Small Business financial and non-financial goals and how to contribute to them.
- Meeting established financial and non-financial goals.
- Regularly conducting prospecting activities with existing assigned branch customers and external prospects in order to achieve assigned sales and service objectives and goals.
- Manage and minimize the Bank’s exposure to risk by:
- Understanding how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Actively pursuing effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk
- Championing a high performance environment and contributing to an inclusive work environment
- Ensuring strict adherence to Bank’s security procedures, including assigned authorities.
- Escalating fraudulent activities, unusual occurrences, issues/deficiencies/trends to Manager and/or applicable Shared Service department as appropriate.
The incumbent requires:
- VSBA has superior business development, customer focus and communication skills with an ability to build trust with customers over the phone.
- Must have completed, or be willing to enroll and complete the Small Business Banker Certification Program and an internal training program for Small Business Advisor.
- University/college courses in accounting, finance, business law, economics, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 4 years directly related work experience
- Thorough knowledge of the applicable software and technology platforms for Small Business (e.g. SalesBuider, Intralink, , Microsoft Lync (Skype), Microsoft Outlook, eSignature, SBA Dashboard)
- Thorough knowledge of features and benefits of Small Business Products & Services and the Small Business customer experience model.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable risk management policies and processes.
- Thorough knowledge of legal and security documentation for Small Business products.
- Working knowledge of features and benefits of retail products and services.
- Working knowledge of other business line/partner offerings (Ie; Commercial Banking, Global Transaction Banking, Wealth Management, Investment Specialists)
- Working knowledge of competitor offerings and alternate sources of financing.
Working Conditions :
- A standard office environment is provided with privacy walls/noise reduction as phone calls with branch/customer is required/expected regularly. Concentration is required when working with computer workstations. Branch/customer demands are constant.
- The Virtual Advice team will operate under extended hours when branches in varying time zones are assigned or on-boarded to this channel.
Location(s): Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
D'autres offres de Banque Scotia qui pourraient vous intéresser