Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.Responsibilities
- Cleans public areas and resident’s apartments, including bathrooms, kitchens, patios & windows, floors, furniture and common areas.
- Performs all housekeeping duties including:
- distributing laundered articles and linens
- replacing and hanging draperies
- changing beds
- cleaning public restrooms and replenishing supplies as needed
- sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and polishing floors; cleaning rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies
- dusting furniture and equipment
- polishing metalwork
- washing walls, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
- Able to operates cleaning equipment such as: mangle, iron, washer & dryer, brooms, mops, vacuums, etc
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
- Able to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
- Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Able to perform these operations using units of Unites States’ currency and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Able to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Housekeeper, housekeeping, maid, janitor, environmental services, cleaning, janitorial
D'autres offres de Atria Management Canada qui pourraient vous intéresser