Hey, we're Ardene!
We're the ultimate destination in North America and beyond for head-to-toe apparel, footwear, and accessories - all at the best prices. In 1982, we started as an accessories and jewelry retailer. Today, we're on a whole new level, with 300+ stores in Canada, the USA and internationally - not to mention ardene.com and our app!
We believe that fashion shouldn’t be exclusive or intimidating - it should be celebrated with youthful confidence and fearless enthusiasm. Our journey is ongoing in this new era of retail, as we focus more than ever before on customer experience and sustainable practices.
We also take employee wellbeing and personal growth to heart. Our teams focus on driving initiatives in the area of mental health, diversity & inclusion, engagement and recognition. This includes our many mindfulness programs too, so our teams can create meaningful connections, lead with intention and kindness, and be their best selves at work and in their lives.
Want to learn more about Life at Ardene? Check out our careers site for the latest updates & read one-on-one personal interviews with team members from across Ardene.
THIS COULD BE YOU!
Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a friendly and energetic person with an interest in fashion retail - we want to hear from you.
The Third Key Holder assists with all visual, merchandising and marketing directives. The role collaborates with management to ensure efficient store and stockroom operations. In the absence of team leaders, the Third Key Holder is responsible for all store operations.
- In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is responsible for overseeing all store operations including: opening and closing procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Performing any other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Minimum 1-year retail experience
- High school diploma an asset
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong time management and priority-setting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- Ability to stand for extended periods and climb a ladder;
- Move, lift and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store (weighing up to 30 pounds).
- Days, evenings and weekends.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
What's in it for you?
✓ Fun & fast-paced
✓ Great employee discount
✓ Flexible schedule
✓ Caring leaders
✓ Casual dress code
✓ Limitless opportunity
At Ardene, you’re more than an employee - you’re part of a fun, dynamic and energetic family.
Ardene is an equal opportunity employer, and as such, does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of an individual’s race, ancestry, color, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, family status, marital status or any other or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.