Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler
- 2080 Industrial Dr, Bathurst, NB E2A 4W7, Canada
ARE YOU CUT OUT FOR AIM RECYCLING?
Take recycling to a global scale.
Join us in our mission to recycle more than 3 000 000 tons of metal every year across the globe. At AIM Recycling, we recycle metals to the maximum of their capacity. For more than 80 years, we have been uniting our strengths to make a positive difference. Join our team to contribute to our company’s growth and to support our recycling activities in North America.
It’s simple: we do it right. We aim for excellence.Job Description
Under the authority of the Site Manager, the warehouse labour is responsible for performing the sorting of metals as well as serving customers.
- Sort the material, divide it into small piles according to quality criteria.
- Operate a forklift (propane).
- Cut with torch the different pieces received.
- Clean work area.
- Serving customers.
- Experience in an Industrial setting.
- Being in good physical shape.
- Non-Ferrous Metal experience (an asset).
- Forklift Certified (an asset).
- Operating a Crane (an asset).
- Operating a Bailer (an asset)
- Operating a Sheer (an asset).
- Operating a cut off Saw (an asset).
- Responsible and conscientious.
- Respect of health safety measures.
- Ability to work in a team dynamic.
- Capacity to perform physical work.
- Dusty and noisy environment.
- Uniform and PPE are Provided.
- Group Health Benefits and retirement plan offered.
Schedule: Full time, Monday to Friday, Day Shift from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
D'autres offres de American Iron & Metal qui pourraient vous intéresser