Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Please note, this facility provides Long Term Care (LTC) or Designated Supportive Living (DSL) services and by Order of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, many AHS employees are restricted to work only at a single LTC/DSL site for the remainder of the pandemic. Speak to the hiring manager who will confirm if, as the successful candidate in this position, you will be restricted to work at only one LTC/DLS site in Alberta.Description:
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will provide a wide variety of nursing services to patients, families, communities and populations, while taking necessary steps to ensure their safety and well-being. In your role, you will utilize nursing processes, through critical thinking, problem solving and decision making, as well as teach, counsel and advocate on behalf of patients and their families. You will play a leadership role in supporting an integrated and holistic approach to patient care, health promotion and maintenance. You will provide safe, quality patient and family centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of AHS.
- Classification: Registered Nurse
- Union: United Nurses of Alberta
- Department: Wetaskiwin HCC PCU 33 Medical
- Primary Location: Wetaskiwin Hospital & Care Ctr
- Multi-Site: At (UNA only)
- FTE: 0.70
- Posting End Date: 22-JAN-2021
- Employee Class: Regular Part Time
- Date Available: 01-FEB-2021
- Hours per Shift: 11.08
- Length of Shift in weeks: 12
- Shifts per cycle: 28
- Shift Pattern: Days, Nights, Weekends
- Days Off: As Per Rotation
- Minimum Salary: $36.86
- Maximum Salary: $48.37
- Vehicle Requirement: Not Applicable
Completion of an accredited nursing education program. Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA). Current Basic Cardiac Life Support - Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
Additional Required Qualifications:
D'autres offres de Alberta Health Services qui pourraient t'intéresser