Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will provide a wide variety of nursing services to patients, families, communities and populations, while taking necessary steps to ensure their safety and well-being. In your role, you will utilize nursing processes, through critical thinking, problem solving and decision making, as well as teach, counsel and advocate on behalf of patients and their families. You will play a leadership role in supporting an integrated and holistic approach to patient care, health promotion and maintenance. You will provide safe, quality patient and family centered care while reflecting the shared vision and values of AHS.
- Classification: Registered Nurse
- Union: United Nurses of Alberta
- Department: NZ LLB CHC Home Nursing
- Primary Location: Lac La Biche Comm/Mental Hlth
- Multi-Site: At (UNA only)
- FTE: 0.00
- Posting End Date: 22-JAN-2021
- Employee Class: Casual/Relief
- Date Available: 01-FEB-2021
- Hours per Shift: Varies
- Length of Shift in weeks: Varies
- Shifts per cycle: Varies
- Shift Pattern: Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, On Call
- Days Off: Other
- Minimum Salary: $36.86
- Maximum Salary: $48.37
- Vehicle Requirement: Driver's License, Vehicle Required
Completion of an accredited nursing education program. Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA). Current Basic Cardiac Life Support - Health Care Provider (BCLS-HCP).
Additional Required Qualifications:
D'autres offres de Alberta Health Services qui pourraient t'intéresser