Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
ADT by TELUS is part of the TELUS family, a world-leading communications and information technology company based in Vancouver with $14.6 billion in annual revenue and 14.2 million customer connections spanning wireless, data, IP, voice, television, entertainment, video and security.
TELUS has more than 25,000 team members from coast to coast. Leveraging its award-winning networks to bring security and automation solutions to Canadians in Western Canada and Quebec.
The Service Coordinator is committed to providing superior service to our clients in a manner that is in keeping with the corporate mission. You will be responsible for the supervision, scheduling and coordination of all technician activities. You will also be accountable for constantly improving the level of service provided to ADT by TELUS’ internal and external customer base by delivering to the goals set forth by the organization.
- Ensure the effective and timely dispatching of technical resources within the service department
- Manage daily technician schedule and technician sales program
- Ensure all service jobs are closed and billed on a daily basis in order to meet and/or exceed Monthly T&M targets.
- Manage Technician inventory by ordering equipment for the warehouse to ensure we are able to meet our customer’s needs.
- Provides support and training assistance for the sales and installation departments
- Adhere to and drive ADT by TELUS core values
- 2 to 4 years of related work experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while working productively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of database management, health & safety and union procedures
- Previous experience working in the security/alarm industry or associated service company is considered an asset
Apply online today!
ADT by TELUS provides equal access to employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in accordance with applicable federal and provincial laws, without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
ADT by TELUS is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
No. référence interne 2000002T
D'autres offres de ADT by TELUS qui pourraient t'intéresser