Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Knowledge Management Consultant/Specialist
- Work with SMEs from across the business to write new and refactor existing KM content in DITA/XML and according to structured authoring and minimalist writing principles.
- Respond to KM content feedback efficiently and effectively.
- Support the construction and ongoing maintenance of metadata and taxonomy schemas utilized by the KM team, and accurately classify KM content according to existing schemas.
- Provide training to ADP Canada associates on how to use KM tools.
- Engage in regular content audits/maintenance to ensure KM content is accurate and up to date.
- Maintain familiarity with ADP Canada products, internal tools, and business processes.
- Perform other duties as required.
- University or college undergraduate degree, or equivalent experience.
- Preferred: Bachelor of Management; Master of Information Management; Master of Library and Information Studies
- Proven ability to positively contribute to discussions and activities necessary to define and capture processes/procedures.
- Technical proficiency with MS Office tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint) and ability to learn new software tools such as DITA/XML-based component content management systems.
- Knowledgeable about formal project management best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Proficiently bilingual (French and English)
- Experience in content/knowledge/information management authoring, publishing, and maintenance.
- Working understanding of XML and/or DITA.
- Knowledge of ADP Business tools considered an asset: Workforce Now, Siebel, LUMIN, ADPworks, Sharepoint.
- Self-motivated/takes initiative and proven ability to work independently or in a team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, probe, and problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. ''Always Designing for People'' means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
D'autres offres de ADP qui pourraient t'intéresser