Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
ADP is hiring a Fall 2021 Technology Co-op.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you restless, revved up, and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things right?
- Do you do your thinking outside of the box?
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving more?
If so, then this may be just the opportunity you've been searching for. Don't just take our word for it! Read on to see for yourself.
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential. We're always designing for people, starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
What's our secret sauce to success? Well, that's easy. People like you. We're looking for enthusiastic students who desire real corporate experience and want to make a valuable contribution. At ADP, we'll set you up for success with the tools and technology, and have you work alongside seasoned professionals who will guide and support you to enhance your professional skills while gaining relevant experience in a business environment. Even better: interns will also participate in a variety of functional and leadership activities to enhance personal and professional capabilities. Your objective: to learn as much as possible and gain relevant business experience.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. You are high-reaching and unstoppable. You have a can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing, questioning, and challenging ''what's been done before.''
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who always can find the right answer even in times of fast-paced change.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
As a Technology intern, you will work with our tech team on a variety of projects and assignments in the areas of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and other technical disciplines. Whether you want real-world experience with programming, scripting, coding, designing, mainframe, hardware or troubleshooting, we have opportunities to gain experience in the following areas:
- Work with our world-class computer scientists and engineers on project based assignments to build the next generation of ADP's innovative products
- Gain real-world experience with today's leading technologies in programming, scripting, designing, or web development
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Completed at least 3 years of a 4 - year bachelor's degree program
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
D'autres offres de ADP qui pourraient t'intéresser