Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP.
This means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Sales at ADP. It's what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you can achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
Visit www.adp.ca to learn more about the company
is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them -- growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success -- and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
The District Manager is responsible for exceeding assigned sales targets, utilizing both prospecting and account management sales within an assigned territory. You will develop sales opportunities with prospects within the Major Accounts market, closing business opportunities with owner operator's, controller's, payroll manager's and end-users. Your role is to identify opportunities to effectively close sales.
- Prospect the entire assignment by phone canvassing, foot canvassing, vertical marketing, bank marketing, direct mail and developing client referrals.
- Develop a business plan with the Major Account Sales Manager and/or Director which details activities to be followed during the fiscal year which will focus on producing or exceeding quota.
- Work at improving both product and professional skills by participating in training sessions with ADP and through their own independent efforts.
- Maintain accurate records of all activities (calls, presentations, sales, etc.) within their assignment. This also includes maintenance of complete account profiles for all accounts on their list through the use of the Sales Force.com.
- Ensure use and compliance with all respects of Sales Information System. (Sales Force.com.).
- Serve as a liaison between the new client and ADP support groups throughout the conversion cycle.
- Attend and participate in weekly Roll Call meetings.
Perform related functions as needed.
Degree in Business Administration or equivalent education and/or relevant work experience Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in an outside sales role developing new business
- Excellent prospecting skills
- Experience in a Business-to-Business sales environment
- Proven proficiency in developing strategic sales plans and continually achieving/exceeding assigned quotas
- Demonstrates ability to assist management in assessing market competition
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook and other enterprise software applications
Access to vehicle is necessary as travel is required
- Previous experience in the Employer Services industry
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Ability to effectively communicate with external prospects through all available mediums
- Excellent presentation and selling skills
- Good business and strong work ethics
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check and a credit check.
ADP Canada will recruit, select, orient, develop, and promote associates based on our strategic direction and our values. We have made a commitment to address barriers in our employment processes and are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please contact our Canadian Head Office at 416-207-2900 and ask to speak to an ADP Canada Human Resource associate or email Canada.Accessibility@ADP.com.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
* Associates or Bachelor's degree
* 2+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales experience
* An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients, and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation skills
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
* 3-10 years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business equipment, uniform or software sales
* Ambitious spirit, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
* Established network connections
* Organized, with time management skills
* Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, listening, and written)
* Strong business acumen
* Thrives under pressure
Nous créons une façon de travailler plus efficace, afin que vous puissiez atteindre vos objectifs. Fréquemment désignée comme l'une des « sociétés les plus admirées » par le magazine FORTUNE®, et reconnue par DiversityInc® comme l'une des 50 meilleures entreprises en matière de diversité, ADP collabore avec plus de 740 000 entreprises à l'échelle mondiale afin d'aider leurs employés à travailler plus intelligemment, à relever de nouveaux défis et à déployer leur talent. « Axer le développement sur les personnes » signifie que nous créons des plateformes qui transformeront le monde du travail, nous permettant ensemble de découvrir d'infinies possibilités.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
D'autres offres de ADP qui pourraient t'intéresser