Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Our client in Markham, ON is looking for a Order Entry Specialist to join their team on a fulltime basis. The successful candidate will be customer obsessed with a proven track record for going above and beyond for our customer (accounts, end consumers, independent contractors). Must have 3 years of previous experience in a customer support role.
Order Entry Specialist Responsibilites:
• Interact with customers regarding product information, stock availability, orders, etc.
• Effectively communicate while responding to inquiries received via phone, email, fax, and social media.
• Enter and process orders from various sources. Review EDI orders for accuracy.
• Create and maintain accurate customer data.
• Proactively address customer complaints, propose solutions, and resolve issues.
• Interact with other departments to ensure prompt and effective follow up.
• Monitor systems and detect problems early to troubleshoot.
• Assist with daily operation and continual evaluation of processes and procedures for the department. Suggest methods to improve area operations and efficiency.
Order Entry Specialist Requirements:
• 3+ years’ experience in a Customer Care (customer support) Role.
• Ability to listen and understand a situation and respond with clarity and professionalism.
• Solid Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Word and Excel.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• French verbal and written communication skills would be an asset.
• Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
• Upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
If you are interested in this Order Entry Specialistrole in Markham, ON please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
No. référence interne CA_EN_1_026659_1411463
D'autres offres de Adecco qui pourraient t'intéresser