Ce recruteur est en ligne!
Voilà ta chance d'être vu en premier!Postuler maintenant
Adecco is currently hiring Bilingual French/English Recruiting Administrative Support in Fredericton, NB for a 3 month contract. To qualify for these Bilingual French/English Recruiting Administrative Support Agent roles, you must have at least 1 year recruiting experience. The successful candidates will work from home until the office reopens and the pay rate for this role is $19/hour.
Bilingual French/English Recruiting Administrative Support Responsibilities:
• Liaise with client’s Hiring Managers and HR: Gain clarity on Hiring Demand Fulfillment priorities and receive requisitions for job profiles in the client’s system
• Understand start date schedules and local resource support required to quickly fill positions.
• Manage verbal offers where required, informational interview accommodations or scheduling.
• Quality & Customer Satisfaction: Ensure that the client’s Hiring Managers complete their requisitions and required approvals to enable optimum levels of productivity, quality and capacity utilization.
• Automation Monitoring and Continuous Improvement: Ensure candidates are progressing rapidly through the automated hiring process.
Bilingual French/English Recruiting Administrative Support Agent Qualifications:
• Education: College degree
• Job Experience: At least 1 year recruiting experience
• Language: Must be proficient in French-English both written and spoken skills are required.
Bilingual French/English Recruiting Administrative Support Agent Skills:
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Excellent Communication & Selling Skills
• Able to get work done on time and with high quality.
• Able to achieve and sustain high customer satisfaction from the client
• Passion to deliver hiring commitments on time and within agreed Service Levels (SL) while operating under optimal levels of Productivity & Capacity Utilization
Why Work for Adecco?
• Great pay + 4% vacation pay
• Paid weekly - accurate and on time
• Medical and dental benefits once qualified
• Strong health and safety programs
• Flexible shifts
• Generous referral bonuses
• Free training programs
If you are interested in these Bilingual French/English Recruiting Administrative Support Agent roles in Fredericton, NB apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
No. référence interne CA_EN_1_023043_1411933
D'autres offres de Adecco qui pourraient t'intéresser